Sunday, January 27, 2019: MROS Organization Meeting, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Monday, February 4, 2019: Case Book Review, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Monday, February 11, 2019: Plate & Field Mechanics, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Sunday, February 17, 2019: Rules/Exam Review¹, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Monday, February 18, 2019: Rules/Exam Review¹, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Monday, February 25, 2019: VHSL State Clinic², 7:00-8:30 PM @ Glen Allen HS
Monday, March 4, 2019: Game Management, Lineup Cards, & DP/Flex, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Sunday, May 5 , 2019: Three-Man Mechanics³, 6:00-7:00 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
Sunday, May 5, 2019: Evaluation Meeting⁴, @ TBA
Sunday, June 18, 2019: MROS Banquet⁵, 6:30 PM @ The Old City Bar 1548 East Main St. Richmond, Va 23219
Monday, July 8, 2019: Election/Business Meeting⁶, 6:00-7:30 PM @ Lee-Davis HS
1. Attend one of the two sessions. This meeting is mandatory.
2. This is meeting is mandatory and a VHSL requirement to work any VHSL games (Varsity, JV, MS, etc.).
3. Recommended for all, but mandatory for all umpires who are eligible for playoffs and have not worked a regional game with three-man mechanics.
4. Does not count as a meeting. Members can schedule time (15-minute blocks) to meet with the Commissioner and Evaluation Chairman to review ratings.
5. Does not count as a meeting.
6. Counts toward the 2020 meeting requirement.
Per association policy, all members are required to attend a minimum of three meetings.